Benefits of being a Member of the Retired Police Officers’ Association Scotland North East Branch
- Stay connected with friends and former colleagues
- Receive regular Branch emails and quarterly newsletters
- Receive national RPOAS News magazines
- Keep informed about pensions, job opportunities, local and national RPOAS events and activities
- Full access to the National and the North East Branch websites
- Save money by exclusive members’ discounts on insurance, holidays, cruises, electrical goods, vehicles etc
- Travel insurance regardless of pre-existing medical conditions
- Welfare benefits – hospital visits, assistance to newly-bereaved, maintaining links with police widows/widowers, transition & wellbeing programme via Police Care UK
- Legal assistance – discounted legal access scheme
- Take action as a group to lobby on behalf of all retired officers
- Members’ lottery drawn monthly
- It costs only £12 per year, that’s only £1 a month!
See the Join Us page of this site to complete an application form.